Week 8: Meetings for Tech Summit and Work on Turtl Document

For the Turtl document, I gained more insight from Jessica and Hugo into what I should alter and include in the final Turtl document for the TCO Whitepaper. While I have been focusing primarily on the Tech Summit, I've been able to make these changes and now it is ready to be put on the website whenever possible. 

I've also been participating in Tech Summit meetings on Monday in which we share all the information and updates that took place in this week. It has allowed me to take note of how things are progressing and goals for the week. It's been very useful in keeping track of everything. This week with the Summit, we have nearly reached/reached the deadline for bio and photo submission- so the next steps are to chase the information of those who haven't submitted their items as well as begin updating and making note of the people who are already in the ExpoPlatform system, and those who are not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Finishing my Internship

Week 9: Schedule Recordings for Sessions!

Week 1: Social Media Critical Analysis