Week 7: Continuing Work on Events

This week, I was again focusing on working on Tech Summit and Community Day events and getting all the information together in the spreadsheets that I created. This has been a very useful opportunity for me to gain more insight into communication and organizational skills as I've been constantly checking back with Trish, Heidi and Carmen, as well as everyone that I was working to get the information from. In the upcoming weeks, I will work on finishing up everything with these events so the next few weeks are going to be based primarily on this. I also worked on social media content and while it has been a slower summer with regards to content production, I have been regularly posting on all social media platforms- including getting Instagram set up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Finishing my Internship

Week 9: Schedule Recordings for Sessions!

Week 1: Social Media Critical Analysis