Week 6: Continuing Work on Technology Summit and Community Day

Similar to Week 5, this week has been primarily based on supporting work on the Technology Summit and Community Day. In addition, I have also been converting a TCO Whitepaper by Hugo into a pdf flip-book type document on Turtl. This has been really interesting as it is my first time working with a platorm like this and it's one that is relatively new to HPCC Systems. So far, it is easy to use, and despite a lot of my working time being taken up by these events, I have been able to work on it and begin converting this white paper which I will publish onto this Intern blog as soon as I am done with it and it has been confirmed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Finishing my Internship

Week 9: Schedule Recordings for Sessions!

Week 1: Social Media Critical Analysis