Week 9: Schedule Recordings for Sessions!

This week, I scheduled recordings for all sessions! This was a bit of a time-consuming task because for each session, I would have check the speakers' response, go into their Outlook calender to see when everyone was available (with consideration of timezones), and then enter  Calendly to schedule their day, time and all their information so their recording could be booked. I ended up doing this for over 40 sessions- so it took a lot of time and I spent most of the week doing this. 

I also worked on preparations for my final Intern presentation in front of Stu's team for next week. I was able to meet with both Jessica and Hugo on Wednesday and Friday to gain approval of what I would be presenting, visuals, and the information I would include. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12: Finishing my Internship

Week 1: Social Media Critical Analysis